- Toronto (2 hrs), Ottawa (2.75 hrs), Montreal (3.5 hrs) and New York State (1.5 hrs) all close to Belleville.
- Reach world-class markets of Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and New York State through F.A.S.T. crossing at Hill Island Bridge at a fraction of the cost from the strategically located in the Bay of Quinte in the heart of Eastern Ontario
- Skilled available workforce of over 110,000 population censes
- Local areas include: Belleville, Prince Edward County, Quinte West, Bay of Quinte Area
- Average market value of single family homes $361,000 (CDN). Quinte Real Estate.
- Bay of Quinte area offers supreme quality of life, low housing costs, recreational facilities
- Just some of the area industries who have experienced the Bay of Quinte to be a great place to live, work and play: P&G, Kellogg’s, McKeeson, Magna, Parmalat, Red Path. Quinte Manufacturing Association .
- Learn more about the living in the Belleville/Quinte area: www.visitbelleville.ca , belleville community profile (pdf)
- Learn more about business and work in the Belleville/Quinte area: www.quintedevelopment.com